All Saints Church at Chillenden
Situated in the village of Chillenden, Kent, CT3 1PS, the church is dedicated to All Saints and has been a place of Christian worship since it was built around 1180. Additions were made in the 14th and 15th centuries. It has a Norman doorway and a Jacobean pulpit. In 1871 a sensitive restoration was undertaken by the architect Sir George Gilbert Scott; this included the installation of an intricate chancel screen. It has seating for about 60 persons. Services are held on alternate Sundays at 9am; more information can be found on the All Saints page of the Chillenden Village website (opens in a new window).