All Saints Church at West Stourmouth
Situated in Church Lane, West Stourmouth CT3 1HT, All Saints Church is a redundant Grade 1 listed Anglican church which is under the care of the Churches Conservation Trust. The main fabric in the church is Saxon. Alterations were made in the late 12th century. The church was damaged in an earthquake in 1382, and was subsequently rebuilt. Windows were replaced in the 14th and 15th centuries. The church was restored in 1845, when the seating was reorganised. It has been redundant since 1979.